Discover Luxury Car Insurance through DRO’s network.
Through Dayton Ritz + Osborne’s team of insurers, we protect your luxury car beyond your standard auto policy.
Dayton Ritz + Osborne offers comprehensive, customizable Luxury Auto Insurance for your premium vehicles through a team of insurers. Our knowledgeable professionals understand what you value in coverage.
From taking your kids to school to long travel, your car can experience anything from parts repair and replacement to an accident, and you want total protection, replacement cost value, responsiveness and more from your insurer—especially for your higher-end, more expensive vehicle.
When insuring your luxury vehicle, you want to know that your investment is covered under any and all circumstances. Our team of insurers offers a variety of premium options, such as:
- Responsiveness. Responsiveness is a top priority. Under the right policy, claims adjusters make contact within six hours or less of the initial report. And those claims adjusters have the authority to pay claims but can’t deny a claim without approval.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts. In the event of a covered accident, under the right policy, insurers will typically pay for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts to restore your car to its previous look, feel, and function.
- Lifetime guarantee. Under the right policy, if you have repairs done at a certified shop, they’ll guarantee the repairs for the life of the vehicle.
- Collision Repair Experts. While typical insurance companies take days to send out an expert to assess the damage to your car, under the right coverage, now takes mere hours. They arrive quickly to determine the damage, research the manufacturer’s approved procedures for a repair, and determine if it can be restored to its original state or is a total loss.
- Agreed Value coverage. The value of your car is determined and guaranteed before a loss. That means if your car is damaged beyond repair or stolen, you get a check for that amount, regardless of age or mileage, within your policy period.
- No per-day limits of rentals. If you need a temporary car while yours is being fixed, there is no per-day limit on rental cars, which can be up to $15,000 in total.
- Travel Worldwide. You are covered for damage to a rental car most anywhere in the world.
These are just a few of the customizations and services you can expect under the right policy through DRO’s network. Our expertise provides you with access to the proper Luxury Auto Insurance and the level of protection you need. Let a qualified Dayton Ritz + Osborne insurance expert assist you with any questions and help connect you with the best coverage options and luxury auto insurance quotes in the Hamptons/Long Island area.
For more information about Luxury Auto Insurance, or to request a quote, please call Dayton Ritz + Osborne Insurance today at 631-324-0420 or visit our website.